Use Dryzone®100 Mould Killer-Spray for Preparation
Before the application of either Dryzone® Mould-Resistant Mould Emulsion Paint or Dryzone ACS Mould Eradication Additive can take place, the target application areas must be free of mould, dust and debris. It is recommended to use Dryzone® 100 Mould-Killer Spray to carry out this cleaning.
Dryzone® 100 Mould-Killer Spray is a high-effective biocidal surface cleaner that will kill mould and clean dust and dirt. It comes in 500 ml spray bottles and is the perfect preparation tool for ensuring a clean and sound application surface for Dryzone® mould-resistant paint solutions.
Dryzone® ACS Mould Eradication Additive
Dryzone® ACS Mould Eradication Additive is a highly-effective biocidal additive liquid. It imparts paints, wallpaper pastes and tile grouts with mould-resistant properties. The special biocidal formula of the additive will resist the growth of mould in areas of persistent condensation for at least five years.
- Adds mould-resistance to paints, wallpaper pastes and tile grouts
- Compatible with all types of paint (emulsion, vinyl, silk or matt)
- Mould-resistance lasts for at least 5 years
- Does not affect washability of the paint it is added to
- 12 month shelf-life and easy storage