Drybase ECS Epoxy Floor Coatings for damp proofing floors and walls. Applied by brush or roller to provide protective coating that can easily be cleaned. Once painted on, Drybase ECS Epoxy Floor Coating provides resistance to oils and greases.
Drybase ECS Epoxy Floor Coating can be used as a liquid damp-proof membrane (DPM) for floors and walls and to provide a durable, decorative finish.
- Damp proofing floors in kitchens and other food processing areas
- Waterproofing concrete floors in warehouses
- Light industrial factory areas – to give resistance to foot traffic and light vehicular traffic
- Liquid DPM for concrete floor as a rising damp treatment
- Damp proof membrane for walls
- ECS Epoxy Floor Coating is applied in two coats. The second coat should be applied as soon as the first coat has completely dried (typically 18 to 24 hours).
Coverage – Typically 10 – 20 m2 per 5 kg pack (based on two coats).
Chemical Resistance – See datasheet.